Here’s the Overland Park townhome you’ve been looking for!
This property at 12541 Broadmoor Street offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 1 half bath – from a very convenient location, too. This Stoneybrook home is located northeast of Metcalf and 127th Street, just to the east of US 69 Highway, which provides easy access to the metro and for commutes!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY!
- Updates: There are some significant updates to keep in mind when touring this home! First, a newer driveway (just 3 years old!) enhances curb appeal. Also, the AC unit is only 2 years old. Other interior updates include Corian countertops and newer cabinets in the kitchen, and a finished basement with new carpet installed last week!
- Hot Location: Not only does this townhome offer convenient highway access, it’s also close to many shopping and dining amenities, like Costco, Super Target and Rosana Square. It’s also just a short drive to shopping districts like Town Center and One Nineteen.
- Blue Valley Schools: Students in the community attend award-winning Blue Valley Schools, including Valley Park Elementary, Overland Trail Middle School and Blue Valley North High School. If you’re not familiar with the area or district, you can learn more about the schools and registration here.
- Low Maintenance Living: At $226/month, the HOA dues for Stoneybrook cover exterior maintenance (except for the roof), trash, recycling, a community pool, water and snow removal. So, cross lawn care and snow removal off your list of chores!
- Preventative Maintenance in Place: This townhome has systems in place to improve comfort and help protect your investment in your home, including a sump pump with battery back-up and a humidifier. These aren’t fun items to spend on, so you can move on in and enjoy the benefits of the investments made for you!
Overland Park Townhome: Don’t Miss Out!
Call Majid at 913.980.2434 to schedule your tour today! You can always reach BGG at 913.402.2599. Thanks for looking!