Here’s your chance to buy in the popular Stonebridge Trails neighborhood and take advantage of the many amenities of the Stonebridge community! Residents have access to: four neighborhood pools and parks; a club house available for rent; a gym; basketball, tennis and sand volleyball courts; and walking trails with greenspace. This beautiful reverse 1.5-story home at 16354 W 163rd Court sits on a perfect cul-de-sac lot near mature trees and a walking trail!
STONEBRIDGE PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
- Former Model: Built by Chris George, the Cypress II is one of the most popular reverse 1.5-story floorplans across Stonebridge! This former model offers beautiful finishes, including granite in the kitchen, ceramic tiles in all baths and ORB hardware throughout.
- Design Details: The dramatic entryway boasts a barreled and high ceiling that really makes a statement. In addition, arched openings with rounded edges on the main level add a unique design touch! Chris George is known for extra wood details throughout his homes, like wide baseboards on the main, as well as framed windows and framed mirrors in baths.
- Price Point: The Cypress II floorplan is still being built in Stonebridge! New construction homes in Stonebridge Trails currently range from $409,700 to $499,950. This is an opportunity to make a solid investment in a community with rising home values and projected growth.
- Entertaining Ready: This home’s open layout across the main living space is just right for entertaining! Gather with friends and family in the open kitchen and great room, and extend your party onto the patio overlooking the gorgeous backyard. A wall of windows along the back of the home with transom windows above let in lots of natural light and connect the indoor and outdoor spaces!
- Lush Lawn: Move right in and enjoy this home’s well maintained lawn. It has been on a TruGreen service plan for approximately 3 years and mowed regularly by a lawn service to produce the lush green lawn! The large fenced backyard is ready for BBQs, ball games and outdoor play!
LOCATION & SCHOOLS
Stonebridge is comprised of four neighborhoods in south Olathe. The community is convenient to area shopping and dining, as well as Spring Hill schools. Students in the community attend Prairie Creek Elementary School, Spring Hill Middle School and Spring Hill High School. This home is less than a mile from Prairie Creek! Of note, construction is underway on a NEW middle school, Woodland Spring that is scheduled to open Fall 2019! Woodland Spring is adjacent to Prairie Creek just north of 167th Street.
This home stands apart from the competition and the community amenities are unmatched. Stonebridge hosts a variety of events for all residents throughout the year, like an Easter Egg Hunt, outdoor movie night, a huge Halloween party and holiday hayrides with Santa! It’s also just a short walk to the Stonebridge Trails amenities, including a trail, pool, club house, basketball and tennis courts!
STONEBRIDGE OPEN HOUSES
For your convenience we will host an OPEN HOUSE Saturday March 10 and Sunday March 11 from 1PM-4PM. To be among the first to tour, contact Jessica Jasa at 913.486.1281 or BG at 913.402.2599. We hope to see you there! Thanks for sharing with anyone you know looking to purchase in the area!