Buying a home is a major life decision. It only makes sense that you will have lots of questions. If any of these are keeping you up at night, give us a call! We have the experience and answers to make your buying experience as smooth as possible.
- How long does the buying process take?
- How many properties does the average buyer look at?
- When should I make an offer?
- How much should I offer?
- Should I lock my interest rate or should I float?
- When will I get the keys to my new home?
- What happens at the closing appointment?
- Is the closing date on my contract guaranteed?
- How much earnest money should I put down?
- What happens to my earnest money?
- Will I get my earnest money back if the contract is not accepted?
- What is the process to get my earnest money back if the contract is accepted but the inspection uncovers an issue?
- How often do you find the perfect property on the first day of looking?
- Is there anything I should not do during the house-hunting process?
- What is the likelihood of a multiple offer situation?
- What money do I need to come in with?