This special Stonebridge Park beauty is ready to welcome its new owners home! This well-appointed 5-bed/4.1-bath Churchill floor plan by award-winning Bickimer Homes shines with quality and pride of ownership. Step into this warm, inviting property and take in the gorgeous tree views!
The high ceilings on entry and window placement are remarkable. It’s easy to imagine entertaining large groups across the main level through the large kitchen. With ample counters and cabinets, there is more than enough storage available. And, the neutral color scheme will compliment any style!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES
- The private backyard is something you need to see in person. Visit the home and experience a quiet view of the creek and deer path from the enclosed covered deck. Come spring, the extensive landscape ($3,500) will come to life – including, an iris bed that surrounds the creek, a purple grape locust tree outside the den with the most gorgeous blooms and a stunning crab apple tree at the end of the drive!
- This expansive floor plan offers a formal dining room, enclosed den with glass doors and hearth room on the main level. This provides more than enough space for everyday family living and for times spent hosting family and friends! You will love the wider plank wood floors and the chair rail recently added in the dining room! Don’t miss the drop zone off the garage entry! There’s a built-in desk and large walk-in closet with built-in storage to corral coats, book bags and sporting equipment. The desk is a perfect spot for collecting important papers, calendars and bills!
- The lower level finish is quality consistent with the rest of the home. Finished by Bickimer Homes, no detail was missed! The current homeowners also elected to add a generous fifth bedroom ($4,000) and large walk-in closet in the lower level. There’s also a full bath and a spacious rec room surrounded by natural light. The walk-out design provides easy access to the back patio and greenspace!
- You can mark some significant updates and improvements off your list with this home! The A/C was replaced in 2017 ($4,990) and the whole home exterior was repainted in 2015 ($4,311). Other costs to consider that are already in place for you include: a sprinkler system ($2,340); blinds throughout ($2,000); and screening added to the covered deck ($600).
- Stonebridge Park is a Rodrock Development community and offers unmatched amenities, including access to 4 pools, a club house, fitness center, walking trails, basketball/tennis/sand volleyball and MORE! The community also hosts regular family events, like an Easter Egg Hunt and 4th of July Bike Parade – to a large Halloween party and holiday hayrides with Santa!
COME SEE US IN STONEBRIDGE PARK
For details or to schedule a private tour, contact Jessica Jasa at 913.486.1281 or BG at 913.402.2599. Or, join us for one of the upcoming OPEN HOUSE events!!
LISTING LAUNCH OPEN HOUSE
THURSDAY MARCH 7 from 5PM to 7PM
Wine, cheese and sweets will be served!
SATURDAY MARCH 9 from 1PM to 4PM
SUNDAY MARCH 10 from 1PM to 4PM